Come join us next to the serene Crocodile River for a scrumptous Sunday Lunch. Our cuisine is fashioned from organic produce from local markets and carefully prepared by our Chef. Try our delicious cuisine and remember we cater for vegetarians, Halaal guests, gluten and wheat intolerant diners and all our veggies are organic. We change our menu regularly offerring Farm to Fork fresh produce from our organic vegetable patch. For guests staying overnight we offer a four course set menu to encourage you to try new delights. We are flexible with dietary requirements.
- ORGANIC VEGETABLE GARDENING WORKSHOP – HOW TO OVERCOME “BLACK FINGERED” GARDENING SYNDROME
- THE RIVERSIDE RESTAURANT – WE’VE ADDED SOME GREAT NEW DISHES
- SO, WHERE DO THE ANIMALS GO DURING ALL THIS RAIN?
- AMAZING RAIN AT LETHABO HAS BROUGHT THE SURROUNDING AREA TO LIFE…
- AMAZING RUSSEL HIGGINS SUCCESS WITH HORSES WORKSHOP AT LETHABO ESTATE